Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Greys in Lucid Dreams and Visions

Gray Alien Dream Visions
The Greys and other alien beings in lucid dreams and hypnogogic or hynopompic visions:
Hypnogogic is a term given to define the brain state we experience just prior to sleep; hypnopompic is the state preceeding awakening. Hallucinations, odors, sounds, visuals and such are common during either state. *
(For those interested in understanding how the mind functions during sleep, how to induce lucid dreams, how to prolong hypnogogic states and how to achieve a higher state of consciousness, there are many wonderful dream books right at hand. Also recommended are self hypnosis tapes which will greatly facilitate the desired state of right/left brain unification.)
As previously mentioned, I am slow to fall asleep. This seems to aid the hypnogogic process as I'm better able to catch it while it's occuring. And since I'm more consciously aware than is typical, I can play with the state, prolonging it or re-entering it for as long as I can, at least until normal sleep takes over. Many famous, intelligent and creative geniuses (such as Einstein) have long recognized the value of the hypnogogic state and sought by various means to catch its messages before sleep could overtake them.
The general consensus is that these are subjective (sigh, isn't everything?!) hallucinations arising from the viewer's own brain. However, that is only an opinion because the human brain may function arguably as both receiver and transmitter.
Nonetheless, once you experience something profound or otherwordly in the hynogogic state, it can be one of the most fascinating and puzzling events you may ever have. I've personally known several honest individuals who've sworn they met the Gray Aliens face to face, and received communications, in this particular state. I've had a few doozys myself!
My most recent hypnogogic experience, just a few nights ago, was so incredible that, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to share it with others. If I'm slow or redundant in the telling, forgive me please :) It's late, I'm tired but I want to get this as precisely across to the reader as I'm able. So okay then ...
Resting in bed, thinking about things, mulling over the day and ideas. When, like a round circle cut out of the black screen in my mind's view, there appears a close-up of a man (dark haired, short dark beard, large round eyes, early 40's) who is glancing around as if looking for something, when suddenly he becomes aware of me watching him, and stares straight into my eyes. Very vivid and lifelike, not static like a photograph.
Mind you, I'm still quite awake and find myself jerked (like my mind 'blinked') out of the vision. Curious as all get-out, I relax, shut my eyes, rest my mind or try to, and wait to see if anything else appears.
BINGO! Almost immediately, my mind's field of vision opens up and I see what looks like a slice of busy village life -people, animals and low buildings in the background (all alive and in motion as if going about their daily doings). The grass is lush and green, as in early summer, and there seems to be a dirt path or road bisecting the area.
In the foreground, closer to me and visible from head to foot - is the same man who is now watching me. He is garbed in what looks like a long, flowing caftan or robe that has vertical velvet panels in different colors... I recall seeing a muted golden shade and also purple. Before he actually speaks, I get a telepathic metaphoric message that seems to spell out: ring bell for text. Then, (this was so neat!) ... with a flourish and gentle swirl of his robes, he turns to fully face me, gives a gentlemanly half bow and says with a friendly smile, "My name is Akeetah (phoenetic), I am at your service" !!!!
And that was that. Unfortunately, I was awake enough that I was shocked (again, as if my mind 'blinked') and I lost the 'connection'. But, while he didn't appear as a grey or Gray Alien or reptilian or anything that appeared extraterrestrial, I still wonder a lot about the vision.
Was my vision merely subjective or was it real? Well, I have to admit it seemed as real as real can be. And if it wasn't 'real', then how do I know for certain that what I experience in my daily, waking life is truly 'real'?
And of course, I've got to analyze everything interesting to death :)
Was I briefly connected to another mind (maybe in his subconscious state?) If he was real, then what time period are we speaking of, since what area I did see didn't appear to be modern, assuming it was a place of this Earth? If not Earth, well...
Then I'm back to square one again, wondering who and what is really 'out there'?! Or side-there. Or mobius strip there :)
Lucid dreams and hypnogic visions can be astounding, and greatly expand one's notion of reality. Anyone seriously interested in exploring the Greys, Esp, Dream control and how our minds may be connected to other minds may definitely wish to seek out further learning along the specific line of lucid dreaming. Do the aliens walk among us? Or inside us?

6 comments:

  1. I found your site as I was searching the web after a terrifying experience. I was meditating before sleep one night and repeating prayers as I often do. This night was different. I was shocked fully awake and alert by a vision of a gray alien regarding me - as if he immediately walked into a screen shot and looked at the camera. I could not stay with it because I was so shocked, and I was not curious about experiencing more of this. Heh. I have not had visions in meditation before and I did not enjoy this experience. As you wrote, this entity had no more regard for me than I have for a potato. I am going to keep reading your site to see what you think. Then, I will probably attribute this vision to a Jungian symbol so I can keep my sanity. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @msw - I truly hope you will *follow* my site in GFC, because like you - these experiences are so hard to define within our known & accepted world views. The level of inner frustration can become difficult, thus the experience and experiencer is always evolving, so to speak - it's maddening lol

    I, too have had the Grey pop into a hynogogic and you are so right, it virtually shocks you right out of the state back into beta (waking) brain wave-mode.

    If you can, strive to maintain a *humorous* attitude, it really helps :D I'm at the point, jaded me, that I can joke about it and poke fun at whatever these interfaces really are lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    i had a dream last night which was pretty vivid. it wasnt a lucid dream though. Bunch of greys came down to my house and I was sitting down with my family in the living room. 4 of them came down in a car like vehicle and other 2 with a really weird kite like portable machine. They were soo friendly and we had so much fun. We talked about universe and their technology, their abilities and so many other things. they said they were from moon. and I remember I asked them specifically bout 2012. they said, they will be a psyche change in the ppl of earth for the better. They also said that their technology is like a million years ahead of us. The guy i was talking to said he cant take me to the moon right now and he offered me a ride around our own earth from high altitudes so we went but the machine he had was so fast and air got really thin so i couldnt breath and asked him to take me back down which he did. They wore human like skins so we wouldnt freak out but i told one of them that i could see his huge eyes underneath, they all laughed. It was one of the best dreams Ive even had. wish they come back to my dreams again.

    c u

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was incarcerated in 2012 I had an astral projection experience that lasted for about 4 days off and on. I ran into 4 beings that wanted me to join their cult. When I repeatedly rejected they revealed themselves to me as what seem to be reptilians. I told them I just wanted to go home. Ever since then I haven't been the same. I believe I have changed for the better I can't tell a lie or be disrespectful to anyone plus I seem to think our capabilities have been stripped from us. I love the person I am today I just wish I could find others out there like me. I feel so alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a dream that started off in the sea side. There was loads of people in the sea panicking trying to swim back to shore as the current was strongly pulling them out to sea. I am watching this. I am then running through a town with high glass buildings that appear to be offices. I run into one building I am standing around a board room table with men in suits. I know that they are the illuminati though they don't say. There is a map flat on the table and they are pointing to locations I do not remember where. In the next part I am lying on a table in an all white room. There is a grey alien standing beside me. I give him some foil paper folded up. He opens it and the word 'chewing gum' is wrote. He leans down beside me and whispers chewing gum into my ear like he was trying to seduce me. I can feel his breath in the dream and I had shivers. In the next part I am at my local shops its dark I have gum in my mouth but I throw it away because I know there watching me when I have it. I am then at a gypsy womans house who is a psychic shes doing my nails. I can see the shape of an alien body coming through her wallpaper?? This dream was so real like a movie does anybody else experience dreams this vivid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have many dreams involving Arcturians and Greys. I feel like I am familiar with the tall White grey aliens and even find them beautiful though they are violent. I also feel the Arcturians and Greys are ar war. Arcturian ships are far more advanced. They can disguise as clouds. I don't understand my connection to the Greys even though they try to communicate with me. It's the Reptilian aliens that freak me out. They are always trying to eat people. I had one dream where we were on a ship and everyone was freaking out cause a Reptilian snuck on board, ate a woman and grew larger.

    ReplyDelete